Brad joined the Abeles and Hoffman team as a tax associate in 2007. Since then, he has held a number of titles at the firm as he advanced his career. Currently, as a tax manager, he specializes in providing consulting and tax services, business valuations and merger and acquisition assistance to the firm’s’ clients. He assists a wide array of clients including individuals and organizations in the areas of architecture, engineering, law, marketing, advertising, health care, manufacturing, wholesale, retail and real estate.
Before joining the firm, Brad interned at his uncle’s small CPA firm during college. It was during this period that his love for the industry started to form. He enjoyed being able to help solve client problems and decided to pursue a dedicated career in accounting. A hard-working individual, Brad sets out to solve any problem that his clients face in an effective and efficient manner.
Brad currently lives in Chesterfield with his wife and child. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his friends and family, reading, and going to the movies.
“I strive to be adaptable for each of my clients, especially in this complex, ever-changing tax environment.”
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Memberships and Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- National Association Of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting