Performing a merger or acquisition is one of the most important decisions of a business owner’s career. The process involves extensive research, planning, and coordination. Successful business combinations require the guiding hand of experienced professionals.
Whether you are buying or selling—or even if you are simply considering a potential merger—Abeles and Hoffman, P.C. is here to help. Our experts will help you plan, structure, and negotiate a successful deal. We cover all key areas, including asking price, tax structure, impact on finances and cash flow, combination of business functions, and more.
Our core merger & acquisition consulting services include:
- Business valuation
- Due diligence
- Offer evaluation
- Tax planning and preparation
- Income statement and EBITDA review
- Agreed-upon procedures, including:
- Asset verifications
- Search for unrecorded liabilities
- Financial analysis
- Internal control evaluation
- Pre-transaction and post-transaction cash flow, EBITDA and earnings analysis