How can you put a price tag on the blood, sweat and tears that have gone into the business legacy you’ve created?
Accredited valuation experts understand that there’s more to the equation than meets the eye. Whether you are negotiating the sale or purchase of a business, securing credit, settling a legal dispute or determining your gift or estate tax liability, our affiliate, Midwest Business Appraisal, Inc. (MBA) can provide you with an objective analysis of your business.
When searching for a trusted valuation team, it’s important for you to rely on professionals with the appropriate experience and qualifications. Stu Hoffman, our team lead, is both Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a Certified in Business Appraiser (CBA) by the Institute of Business Appraisers.
If you’re dealing with any of the following issues, our team can help meet your specific valuation needs:
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Buy/sell agreement development or update
- Gift and estate tax planning
- Succession plan development or maintenance
- Litigation or insurance claims preparation
- Merger or acquisition deliberation
- Property settlement proceedings
- Private stock offerings