Many business owners are tempted to try to go it alone. They think that they should be able to do everything themselves. But the benefits that come from simply bouncing ideas off another person or sitting down for a strategy session with some knowledgeable peers is enormous. And sometimes business owners find that they want advice in a more professional capacity. That is where we come in.
When it comes to serving you, our goal is two-fold: provide the best in technical assistance and be your trusted advisor and advocate. Drawing on a wealth of technical expertise and years of practical experience, the Abeles and Hoffman, P.C. professionals are here to help guide you. As we work with you and your business, we develop a well-rounded picture of your organization. Using this knowledge, we can advise you in any area of your operations.
Our core business advisory and consulting services include:
- Accounting systems design, implementation, and documentation
- Advising for business mergers, acquisitions, sales, liquidations, and reorganizations
- Financing and bank relationship management
- Accounting staff recruitment, training, and evaluation
- General management consulting, including:
- Forecasting and projections
- Strategic planning
- Profitability analysis
- Cost accounting
- SWOT analysis