Are you making the right choices for your business? Are your decisions based on good financial information?
At Abeles and Hoffman, P.C., we make it our mission to help our clients get the information they need to make the best decisions for their businesses. We think that our attention to detail, exceptional smarts, and penchant for numbers can be extraordinarily helpful for the clients we serve.
As accountants, we are not here just to give you schedules of numbers and indecipherable financial data. We are here to get to know your business – and through that knowledge to assist you in attaining a financial perspective that can help you make your operations more efficient and effective. As true advisors, our team is here to offer constructive advice and suggestions. Our information can help you improve your operations, procedures or business strategies.
Consider Abeles and Hoffman, P.C. if you are looking for the following:
- Accounting system set-up for new businesses
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Bookkeeping (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Computerized payroll services
- Internal controls review and documentation
- Personal financial statements
- Forecasts and projections
- Set-up and maintenance of depreciation schedules
- Retirement plan audit services
- Fraud investigations