March 21, 2020
Many small businesses are reeling from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Abeles & Hoffman is here to help. We have gathered a list of helpful resources for small businesses to turn to during this unprecedented time.
Federal Health Resources
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America – A short PDF with information about how each person can do their part to lessen the spread of COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) webpage on COVID-19 – This page is regularly updated and offers a wealth of helpful guides and information, including:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers – Strategies for employers to use now, future planning considerations, tips for creating an Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan, and additional links to resources.
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Detailed guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting facilities with either suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contamination.
- Traveler’s Health Notices – The latest guidelines for travel.
Federal Business Resources
Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – An in-depth document from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) offering insights on how COVID-19 will likely impact workplaces, directions for reducing workplace exposure risk, and more.
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – Assembled by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), this webpage offers a wide variety of helpful information, including:
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program – The SBA works with small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by disasters, including the COVID-19 outbreak. The program provides low interest working capital loans.
- Search for SBA Local Partners – Discover local assistance initiatives and resource partners near you.
- SBA Contracting Guide – Information on aid and assistance for small businesses with federal contracts.
State Health Resources
State Business Resources
Abeles & Hoffman is Here to Help
Do you have any additional questions? Would you like help finding local resources? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Abeles & Hoffman today.