The MOST 529 Plan allows Missourians to contribute to a matching grant program that provides a dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to $500 per year. The program is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and will provide funds for up to four years. Residents may apply for the program this year from June 1 through June 30.
In order to quality, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a parent or legal guardian of the beneficiary.
- Both you and the beneficiary must be Missouri residents.
- You must be the account owner of a MOST 529 Plan account.
- The beneficiary must be 13 or younger (when you are first approved for the matching grant).
- Your household Missouri adjusted gross income must be $74,999 or less.
For more information on the program and to see if you qualify, please visit the St. Louis Business Journal or MOST.