August 15, 2017
Getting someone’s attention is hard, and having him or her stay on your page is even harder. While there is a lot of competition out there in terms of search engine optimization, getting someone to revisit your page is the real issue.
In an article from Entrepreneur, author Victor Ijidola writes, “The real ‘seizing of attention’ happens after people click through your headlines and become transfixed by what they’re reading”.
Ijidola’s article discusses:
- Scatter weird points throughout your content
- Thinking about how to get weird points to use
- Highlight your readers’ fears in headlines and subheads
- How to find your readers’ fears to use in headings and subheadings
- What happens after you seize people’s attention?
Ijidola continues, “while hitting on just the right headline will move you forward, it’s only the beginning. Headlines, in fact, play a major role in getting high CTRs (click-through rates). But, do they keep viewers glued to any page? No”. How can your company use these tips to turn your audience from scanners to readers?
To read more, see the full article from Victor Ijidola in Entrepreneur.